For the School Year 2015-2016
Welcome to Pre-Kindergarten! We’re so excited to welcome your child to PS 62. Below is a list of supplies that your child will need for Pre-Kindergarten.
- A complete change of clothes (shirt, pants, underwear and socks) in a Ziploc bag labeled with your child’s name and class.
- 1 crib sized sheet and blanket for rest time. Please label with your child’s name.
- 1 primary journal (This notebook has wider lines and a spot to draw a picture)
- 1 box of #2 pencils (sharpened)
- 1 package of Crayola crayons (thick)
- 1 package of Crayola washable markers (thick)
- 6 Elmer’s glue sticks
- 1 smock for art activities and projects
- 3 packages multi-color construction paper
- 1 package of 3X5 index cards
- 2 reams of white copy paper
- 2 two pocket plastic folders (pockets on the bottom)
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 2 packs of baby wipes
- 1 box of gallon size Ziploc bags
- 1 bottle of hand soap
- 1 bottle of Purell hand sanitizer
- Backpack (Regular size to fit a folder inside without folding the folder)
- $5.00 to purchase the magazine “Scholastic”, in an envelope with your child’s name and class on it.
Please also note that your child will need glue, scissors, crayons, and pencils at home for projects.
Please have all supplies labeled with your child’s name and class
Your cooperation and attention are greatly appreciated! We look forward to a wonderful year with your child!
Your Pre-Kindergarten Teacher